After a few weeks MIA (for perfectly legitimate reasons, of course), nothing beats receiving a reminder to return in the form of a blogger award nomination.
My lovely fellow Vegan Blogger “The Vegan Glutton” has flattered me with a nomination for the Shine On award – isn’t that peachy?
My mission – and I totally choose to accept it – is to nominate seven other bloggers, and tell the powers that Blog seven little details about myself. Let’s start with the latter:
1. I recently made a big move cross-country to attend a program I have yearned to take for years.
2. I’m a bit of a yoga junkie … but I’m not very advanced.
3. I started Veganism as a one week cleanse, and it felt so incredibly right, I never stopped.
4. When life gets too much I don’t scream, or cry, or go for long runs – I write. (Well, sometimes I do those other things, too.)
5. I love to bake cookies. It’s unfortunate that I don’t get out much, because that usually means I’m the only one left to eat cookies.
6. I wish I were just an inch taller.
7. Fresh Picked Vegan came about as an outlet to keep me focused in my new-found path. It continues, now that Veganism has become less of a challenge to me, as a way to share with others how very easy it is to make the transition and love every minute of it!
Thank you so much for reading, and thank you, The Vegan Glutton, for nominating me.
In return, I nominate (in no actual order, cause you’re all super cool):
As I mentioned above, I have become incredibly busy and will probably remain so until next Spring. But I will try to post semi-regularly, none the less.
All the best to the nominees!